Remember when I said that only once in my live I have flown an aircraft? Well, today me and my dad went to Torun for a short trip over the town. My dad was given a special ticket from my sister and her husband before their wedding, and it included a discount for another person, so I took a flight in a small Sky Ranger type aircraft. It wasn't very long, but interesting experience
Since I'm rarely at home, I don't have much time to work on models recently. I also don't expect to buy anything new. What I have:
1. Antonov An-2 - disassembled and waiting for painting. I bought Humbrol's paint, because Pactra's light blue looked bad when dry
2. Ford Tfb - chassis assembled, armour assembled, but not painted
3. ORP Rolnik - paint washed off, waiting for new paintjob
4. Panzer IV - mostly assembled, but needs camouflage
5. Others like CAC Boomerang, SB Lim-2 or ISU-152 are suspended, probably until holidays
The only new acquisition is a 1/100 KV-2. I really like this beast, but the fit of the turret's parts is rather poor; you might need to use putty and cement to make it look good.